Should I start styling a fohawk? I don't know what I should try.

Ive had a buzz cut all my life and a couple months ago I decided I would change and grow my hair out. I grew it out to about to about an inch and a half now and I'm not sure if I should keep it like this( shaggy, curly) or try something new.

Opinions on fohawks? Or suggestions? Thanks (:

Btw I'm 6'4 so I don't want to do anything thatll make me look too much taller :/

Most Helpful Guy

• i say do it, I started out with a fauxhawk years ago ,but it just developed into wild hair and which I have. So I say go for it.

What Girls Said 2

• please no don't do it.. its not cute especially since your tall and its not a good style unless you want to be laughed at then go ahead,

• Hi,happy new year! New style for new year. Maybe you try fohawk for a new look.

What Guys Said 3

• do it brother, you're a good looking guy you can pull it off :) I used to have one and the amount of p**** I got was unreal

• All I have to say is HAHA

• haha

• Why you hating? 1 Star? I'm so sad now.

• Youmadbra?

I doubt someone would say "haha" and id get a one star within the same minute.

I guess your stupid ass can't devise a plan better than a 3 year old. I'm done with your lame ass do go ahead and comment on this again, I won't respond. Haters always gonna hate.

• HAHAHA, I'm just laughing at you because of your lame retarded question. It seems like you are the one who is mad. "haters gonna hate" sounds like something a middle school kid would say. Go eat sh*t.