Ladies who wear heels, why do you wear them

Question is in the title but I've always wondered this.

Keep in mind, I already know they accent your legs and give you height and that they're another pair of shoes you can buy to go with your many thousand.

Why else do you like them and which kinds are your favorites?

Also, I never said I disliked them, I just said WHY

Most Helpful Girl

• They make me feel confident and sexy...I love the way I feel strutting around in them : )

What Girls Said 7

• Pumps. And because they make me feel sexy. They can make an outfit turn from plain to classy and mature (or just plain sexy).

• They just make your outfits extra sexy and feminine. But I like shorter heels best because I can't walk very well in high ones lol.

• Practice makes perfect

• It's kind of a sensory thing for me. I like the way they make me look: tall. I like the way they sound: present, like I mean business. I like the way they make me feel: powerful, sexy, confident.

• Because they are cute and make me feel sexy and give me confidence, plus they go with whatever outfit I wear.

• I like wearing anything that catches my eye. Shoes are just one of these things.

• pretty colors! goes with the outfit! just makes me look even more curvy hah

• Because I find heels comfortable, I like how they look to me heels vs flats is the same as nike vs vans, it's just a preference. Platform wedges and thick heels are my favorites because they are the most stable.

What Guys Said 1

• cuz they make their legs look just so sexy