What hairstyle looks better on me?

link

just take a look at my pics, please... :)

• Curly
  • Stright

Most Helpful Guy

• Love the curls!

What Guys Said 8

• The curves are a bit more traditional. Straighter makes you look like a sex kitten. I go for the straight.

• I'm biased. I like straight hair to begin with and that is what I voted for. But I must say that you look awfully cute with curly hair as well.

• Straight!

• I've always been a bigger fan of straight hair myself. Curly looks alright, but straight looks a lot better. In the end, both look good so go with what you really like for yourself.

• I like either. Straight and back helps show your beautiful face structure so that's why I voted for that.

• Im a sucker for curly hair

• Not sure what to say...I can't see very well with Image 4...I like the hair style with Image 6..but I like the way YOU look in Images 1 & 5...helpful?...:S

• you look sexy with both ;)

What Girls Said 6

• I like straight the best but I'm going to assume the curls are natural. If so then stick with them.

• I like the curly :)

• i like the messy curly one the best

• curly :)

• straight

• straight!