Guys what do you think of these..

Would you find it unattractive if you're girlfriend wore high fashion clothes? Girls what do you think of it also?

link

link

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends if the person can pull them off, where they wear them to, and how they act. A bad/stuck up attitude with high end fashion clothes is unattractive to everyone. Wearing designer clothes like that and not knowing how to put it together tends to look messy. And wearing them to the wrong places/situations, like school, makes it look like they're trying to hard.

What Guys Said 6

• too show offy... js.

• All of them suck.

• I think they're over the top, bit too much for me

• Depends on if she could pull them off or not

Also, I hate to be stereotypical but it'd make me think she lives in New York City

• I could understand where you're coming from.

• I think most of those aren't every day wear though. A couple of them might be OK for business but..the rest shouldn't be worn for everyday

• I think of fashion as an art. So she could wear whatever the hell she wants. But it will effect the relationship in a bad way because it don't like those types of clothing.

• All because of what she wears?

• I mean when you guys go out to formal places, but I did exaggerate the clothing somewhat.

• Then I wouldn't mind but it would have to be for the right occasion. But it's also likely that I wouldn't even go with her to those kinds of formal things. lol unless she really wanted me to

• They are all sooo... I don't know. but I don't like them. I always kinda hated the outfits in any magazine. Just me though

What Girls Said 8

• Second link, so cute

But it's all too over the top unless she's a runway model and has to dress like this. These are outfits that are for high class parties for the rich not common stuff we were unless we down play it a bit.

• these outfits aren't appropriate for someone under 18. also... some might not look that great off the runway. I do like certain pieces though:

second link: 2nd row, leftmost white dress.

third link: the shorter black jacket, the tan jacket, and the grey turtleneck

fifth link: the gold-bronze lhullier gown

sixth link: the leftmost orange dress

• like the black coat in number 3 link.. and the gold dress in number 5 link.. not a fan of the other fashion outfits.

• i would never wear any of these because they aren't cute and they look weird especially if you were to wear them on a normal day

• I wouldn't wear them on a normal bases. Maybe special occasions or something high fashioned.

• I don't like this style. for me its so boring.

• Links 3 and 4 are great. The rest of the links are ridiculous.

• they look so unbelievably stupid if you wear them as normal clothes.

don't.