Guys? how much makeup is too much?

I know too much makeup is definitely a nono... so, what makeup is safe and sexy to wear? I preferably wear just lip gloss and some light eye shadow... but I'm curious to see if I could do more with makeup to attract guys.. how much is too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• safe and not too much. not too much depends on the occasion- say at a dance its more acceptable to wear more, and actually look like you have makeup on. but everyday- just maybe some light eye stuff and yeah. some girls go totally all out and make sure they cover everything up with makeup- bad idea- guys don't like girls that just worry about every little thing. so just relax. wow. ill stop rambling now.

• whats your take on eyeliner and mascara?

• ok, thank you for answering

What Guys Said 4

• If I can see that your neck and your face are two diff color then yes that's wayyyyyy to much make up

• I don't know how to describe it but its when it looks like there is a layer of extra skin over her face, that is too much makeup... I think eye makeup looks the worst when overdone

• I much prefer none at all. I want to see a girl's face, "flaws" and all.

• I prefer none. Let you true beauty shine.

What Girls Said 1

• I think one should, on a day to day basis, keep her make up just heavy enough to notice, but light enough to show your natural features.

Bottom line is, wear what makes you feel comfortable. You can wear a full face of makeup, but if you do it right, it looks like you're barely wearing any.