Guys, do you like her hair?

and girls, I have her main dark color, but I want those highlights! how should I describe it to my stylist?..well I guess ill also show her this pic. link

Most Helpful Guy

• I like her hairstyle, but I don't like her highlights. They're to obvious and not evenly spread.

• that's the point of them. If they were spread exactly uniform throughout her entire head they would look really unnatural. The stylist did a very good job putting more where the sun would naturally hit.

• more natural than if she had highlights spread exactly equally around her head as you suggested.

• Fair enough, I don't know much about hair. But now it doesn't look natural either.

What Guys Said 1

• I like her hair, but I don't like the highlights too ; ).

What Girls Said 3

• Try to find a better pic for your stylist, maybe one that shoes the highlight colors more in depth. But I like it. I always like blonde/light highlights with brown hair if its done right.

• Just take in the picture. It will be the best way to show what you want. Also, try and find more pictures just so you can have a couple to show your stylist.

• Maybe if the highlights looked... more like natural. I don't know if that's possible.