What do you think is cute/good for a girl to wear to bed?

Pajama's wise, what do you like your girl to wear? Just curious, because whenever my brother has friends over and I come out in my pajamas they just stare... but I do wear a big old avenged sevenfold t shirt and short shorts. :3 but what do YOU like your girl to wear to sleep?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear whatever you like. I wear fottie pajamas, so I have no right to judge anyone on what they wear to bed anyway.

What Guys Said 10

• Just wear whatever your comfortable with it shouldn't matter what other people want you to wear to sleep in, your the one who is wearing it lol.

• Boy shorts are a turn on for me, or just her bottom underwear and nothing else. Or nothing at all

• It depends on how long we have been together. Less is best because the better she looks going to bed, the less we will sleep...=)

• Whatever she's most comfortable in. That's the most important thing to me.

• honestly? I know it probably sounds stupid but I wouldn't mind what she wore as long as she slept in my arms.

• my girl wears one of my shirts and her pj's

• I think that the avenged sevenfold tshirt and the short shorts are a good choice.

• you don't have to look cute when going to bed. Just throw on a hanes..and boom

• So does this prove women dress for men?

• no I was just asking what you thought was cute.

• I reported your most recent comment, name calling is uncalled for. And..I gave you my opinion, that's what you asked for

• oh grow up.

• Big titties.

• ahaha seriously? grow the f*** up dude. (:

• Your poor brother's friends. Don't tease them too much!

• ahaha they're big boys, I think they can handle it c: besides, it's fun! c;

What Girls Said 2

• I usually wear a big shirt and boy shorts :)

I'm borderline thermo-phobic ^^ I just can't sleep with the full pajama set ( trousers + t-shirt).

It's either the top or the bottom XD

Now, for your question, when there are people around (specially my brother's friend), I put on something more covering :) (i.e regular clothes)

• ahaha well I usually don't come out of my room when they're over at night unless I'm hungry or something and that's when they stare :3

• My sister once had the same issue ^^ She also dresses with a shirt as pj's : early in the morning she came through the guests' bedroom to look for something she had left, not aware my borther's friend was sleeping at home... Apparently she made quite an impression on the guy, and she felt so awkward with him the next day XD Oh and by the way, nice choice with Avenged Sevenfold :3

• ahahaha that's great XD

• LOL you knew what was coming with this question!

Most were going to say little to nothing at all!

I am normal and wear pajama pants and a regular shirt. I'm boring apparently! :D