Tattoo issue? someone help

I recently got a tattoo on Friday and I just want to know what food we can't and can eat?

I was told not to eat pork?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf? WHO told you that? There's no real food issues involved. :/

When you get a scrape, do you watch your diet then, too? Because that's all a tatt is- just a wound that needs to heal. It just happens to have ink, too. :p If anything, your main concern is just aftercare of the skin.

What Guys Said 3

• That is rubbish, some might say, eat plenty of sweets, but never not to eat something, sounds weird to me.

• You just injected your skin cells with ink, causing their cytoplasm to change color. That's about it.

The ONLY possible suggestion I can make is drink water.

• Pretty sure you can eat whatever? I never got told to not eat specific foods at least...

What Girls Said 6

• I haven't read anything about food interactions with tattoos. However, fruits and veggies have been known to speed up healing and it wouldn't be a bad idea to just eat more of them anyways.

• You can eat whatever you want. Whoever told you that you can only eat certain things was just f*cking with you

• That's crazy. You should eat so that you don't pass out, but you can eat whatever you want. The only things you should avoid right before getting a tattoo are alcohol & caffeine. They thin your blood & you may bleed in excess during the tattoo. Same thing with aspirin & some other pain medicines.

• You can eat whatever you want...I have two tattoos and never changed my diet. Hahaha that's kind of funny.

• Lol I've never heard of that?

• ? Eat like you always do.