Be honest how much do looks matter to your partner?

Like out of everything like personality, Common interest how much looks matter in percentage lets say...

And what are your requests on looks because it Seems like guys ask too much...

I would say I have to find him Attractive and that's manly the face I mean the body just health looking... So I would say looks to me is 40% ...Ok Seems shallow lol no because I don't ask much on looks and really I don't care If he has a small d***

Thanks for the answers guys, this might be deleted soon as all My questions, Gag is on to me for some reason...i use too much lol or profanity

Most Helpful Girl

• I will start my answer with a beautiful quote that really describes how I feel about the whole personality vs. looks issue. :)

"When you start to really know someone, all his physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in his energy, recognize the scent of his skin. You see only the essence of the person, not the shell. That’s why you can’t fall in love with beauty. You can lust after it, be infatuated by it, want to own it. You can love it with your eyes and body but not your heart. And that’s why, when you really connect with a person’s inner self, any physical imperfections disappear, become irrelevant." ~ Lisa Unger

Looks only grab your attention but if we are talking about love and having a deep connection with someone, then all what I seem to notice is his mind, heart and personality :)

In percentage: Well, that is a function of time, in my opinion. I will explain. :)

Before getting to know him better, all what I notice about him is his looks and attitude. Personality doesn't show at that level. So at this stage looks 50% and attitude 50%

Then when I get to know him better, suddenly things change. I start to dig deeper into his mind and heart and the importance of looks to me almost disappears. I'd give looks at the stage a 10% or even less and I'd give Personality (Heart + Mind) a 90% .

• Great answer I totally agree with you but yeah at first it does count a lot...but to fall for someone is not about looks alone...but you kind of have to have the looks to attract the other in Most cases otherwise its a friendship that become something else

What Guys Said 3

• For me, looks are the first filter. If they don't get past that, they don't get anywhere. However, after that, they're the least important factor, and I think it's close to impossible for a fit girl to be unattractive, so it's more an issue of health than anything else.

• Fit you mean without extra fat?i don't think I am fit I am healthy and I am Attractive but not OMG perfect ass ,skin boobs...

• There's no need to take it personally. I like low body fat and toned muscles. It's not necessarily characteristic of all men, and I'm certain you didn't ask this question just to come onto me.

• Sorry I thought you were answering another question I posted it had a picture of me it was removed gag hates me for some reason...No worries you like athetic girls they are your type its your thing I like a specific type too

• Well she does not have to be victoria secret model hot, but she can't be that ugly. I don't have high standards, she just has to look presentable. I think personality plays a big part too because if she's horrible, then the whole relationship is meaningless because I will avoid her.

• Victoria Secret Model Hot lol not that any guy would refuse One right!? Actually I think they look too thin If I were a guy I would like more meat lol

• really? I think they are perfectly toned compared to other models... but that's probably just me...

• You are right they have more meat than the average models they look healthier but still on the anorexia side

• Being 100% honest I like completely average looking girls with a food personality. If she likes to play basketball or sports that's a huge plus.

What Girls Said 2

• To me, initial attraction is what draws me to the person. If a guy was sweet but I didn't find him attractive, I probably wouldn't date him. I know it sounds shallow but YOU'RE the one dating them and you have the right to set your own standards.

I'm not saying that they have to be a male model, but to me, they need to have a nice face and be reasonably in shape. Of course, if they had this but their personality was mediocre, I wouldn't date them either. So, I think overall, the initial attraction matters 70% but their personality accounts for 70% after that.

• How I love the Girls We think alike, I agree with everything you said :)

• they do ALOT

• It matters a lot to you is that what you mean?

• yeah lol I realized after the comment. I misread sorry.

• Its ok