How do you feel about piercings

Ive been thinking about getting my lip done again, so yea do you find them douchie stupid cool sexy just don't care or you might think why not while your young(< my pick less permanent then tattoos)

Most Helpful Guy

• Pierce it. It's all about you and what you want. I personally love piercings, be it for self expression, or because it looks cute/cool, or to rebel, or because you are bored. For the record I have my tongue, Industrial, earlobes, snug, eyebrow, bellybutton, and as soon as the warm weather hits I'm going for the nipples! The fact that they are less permanent than tattoos is one of my main reasons for liking them so much. My tastes regarding tattoos change way too frequently.

What Girls Said 15

• I think that you're young so go for it. Although if you're going the lip route, I'd opt for a stud rather than doing the whole lip ring thing.

• Whys that personal preference or a terrifying rip-page story?

• Lol no, I just personally associate the rings as more for younger kids (middle/high school).

• It seems like it would be uncomfortable (and dangerous) too kiss. I would say no. If you must have a piercing then put it somewhere else like your eyebrow.

• I prefer no piercings on my guy to be honest. It just gives of a douchie, player vibe. I don't know why, probably because experience leads to associations.

• douchie and stupid.

Tattoos: the same.

• Hmm I don't know, rather over them. I still have scars just below my lips and above from them, though you can't really see them. Honestly I think they're dumb now and a waste of money.

• I think some piercings are sexy.. depends on the guy too and his style.

I'm not sure how I feel about a lip piercing, but the your eyebrow piercing looks good.

• i like ears on guys.. nothing more but that's just me.. haha.. it's whatever you think looks good man :)

• they're sexy, lip piercings especially!

• I love piercings on guys!

• I'm a creep and I looked at your picture lol so since you already have your eyebrow I don't think you should get your lip done. But piercings are cool, I like them!

• yea I think you should get your lip done if you like it go for it. I've got a stud in mine and I think it looks cute on certain people

• I think they're cute, especially one ring or stud just on the lip.

• piercings are definitely sexy

• they're sexy

• I don't really care about piercings. I'm not for or against them.

What Guys Said 1

• I have a single gold hoop in my earlobe, and I think that's as far as I'm going. I like em, but I think they're getting sort of over done just like everything that was nifty once upon a time. My feeling with piercings are the same as with tattoos. If you're going to get one, have the balls to do it yourself.