Girls, do you feel different going out without makeup....?

without makeup here I mean completely no face powder or lip gloss at all...Do you feel the differences of how people treat you or its just the same with the time you are wearing makeup?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really different, and my friends say I don't look so different at all, but I just feel better and more confident with it. I am pretty but the truth is I have dark circles under my eyes so I feel like without makeup on everybody is staring at them.

If I didn't have dark circles, I think I would be pretty without makeup. I don't even wear a lot, just concealer, a little bit of eyeliner, and some mascara, and it's not very in-your-face, but it just makes me feel more confident and when you feel confident you look and act better. People tell me I am beautiful and I love myself, I just feel a bit self conscious of my dark circles and I just feel better and more polished with makeup.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes definitely. My mom always jokes around about it and says I'm "undercover" when I go to the store without makeup and my hair done. When I get hit on though, I generally give the guy a better chance than the ones who hit on me when I'm all done up though.

• Depends where I'm going. I don't feel weird going to the store or school sometimes without makeup, but if I'm going out to a fancy dinner or a bar then I wouldn't go without makeup because it looks out of place and I would feel awkward. I'm fairly goodlooking either way, but just more so with a bit of makeup.

• I feel different in the sense that I feel more naked/exposed and I don't expect people to look at me/find me attractive, but it still happens which scares me haha

• I think I feel more real and actually cool. Makeup just says I care what others think, and in reality,...not so much anymore.