Have you ever been the girl who has had everyone wondering how such a guy could end up dating a gorgeous goddess like you?

So you're that hot girl that all the guys are after. Everyone knows it. All the girls in your university campus know it and are jealous, so many of the guys on your campus have made a move on you trying to get you interested, but you're not interested (btw it doesn't have to be at university or school, it could be at work or something but university was just an example). Even the bad boys who all the girls want, who consider to these guys to be out of this world hot!, have failed to spark an interest in you. Everyone watches you and you turn heads everywhere you go. Yet no guy can get close to you.

Then you bump into this shy guy. The sweet, timid, quiet type of guy who is oh-so-innocent and typically gets no attention from the girls. Any attention he gets from girls is the attention of going into the friend zone. Yet, you are interested in him from the moment you meet him and you want to be more than his friend. You can't stop thinking about him and he is constantly on your mind. And yet this guy doesn't know how to talk to women and is actually scared of approaching women. Yet he is the first guy who has sparked interest in you. Maybe it's his personality.

You end up dating and everyone is wondering how on earth this shy, quiet guy ended up dating a hottie like you. Have you ever been the girl who has had everyone wondering how such a guy could end up dating a gorgeous goddess like you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww the mysterious quiet guy scenario...well what I can say is not all girls like that alpha guy who boasts about his accomplishments and achievements. This hottie girl doesn't care about hottness, looks, or ego. This hottie girl might not even see herself as the hottie girl, and that's actually a good thing. She just wants to be with a sweet guy whether other people see that or not. Honestly, there is a difference between a girl and a woman, just like there are differences in a boy and a man. A girl wants the selfish bad boy, attention from a lot of guys, and wants to be told how she likes it. This hottie sounds like a woman already-Knows what she wants, doesn't need attention from every guy, she knows she could get any guy, but doesn't want just any guy, and doesn't need to be told what she likes. She tells others what's she likes and she knows how to get it. If a girl likes a guy, she cares how others see them. If a woman likes a guy, she could care less about how others see them. If he makes me laugh, can talk to me when I am upset and stressed, and makes me calm down, I can have deep conversations with him, but I can also be a jokester around him and he wouldn't judge me, that's what I care about. He is secure enough with who he is and what he has to offer-that he isn't going to let others people stop him from getting a hottie like this girl:) A lot of women don't like the guy who can go up to any woman and get her number. Everyone has started off the same way--inexperienced. Women want someone real--REAL being key word here. If he can't talk to women, he can't talk to women, it doesn't make him any less of a man, it makes him human. We are intimidating and mysterious, but we are human too, believe it or not. Women are a pain in the ass, honestly, but we will not let others choose who we want to be with. Some of the nicest sweetest guys and interesting guys are the ones in the corner. :)

• It sounds like you have put a lot of heart and soul into this answer. Well done, I love it :)

• Your very welcome! Good Luck!

What Girls Said 5

• Guys are not all clamoring to be with me lol, so no. I do tend to like quiet, down-to-earth guys though.

• Yup. My last three guys were like that, but I only dated them because I was bored and trying to get a reaction out of other guys.

• no but that would be awsome ^.^

• Lol NO. I'm just a normal and average Girl.

• Not exactly but once in a school trip the hottest guy all wanted me and were trying to get me, I found it really odd as I was the shy girl...

But you know Girls want to date guys out of their league So people would say Oh you are too Good for him, that Makes the girl look prettier, I mean no girl wants to be The one that people say how on earth did you get that hottie that Makes you look ugly lol OK Sounds stupid bit its true...

What Guys Said 0