Girls: Have shorter guys ever caught your eye while you're out in public?

Do you girls ever notice shorter guys if you're out shopping at the mall or something? Or even if he is attractive does the fact that he is shorter automatically not make you check him out? Do girls check out short/shorter guys? And does a guy have to be tall to be hot/handsome?

P.S. I'm not asking if you would date one, I'm asking if you just notice them.

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't answer for all girls but I notice a short guy. From personal experience, I've had crushes on guys who are shorter than me. Nothing stopped me from trying to get their attention, but it could make me a little insecure, thinking about what he would think considering that I'm taller than him. It doesn't seem to bother me too much though. For me, a guy doesn't have to be hot/handsome to get my attention. Any guy will suffice, as long as I like him ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I just mainly look at his face so I wouldn't notice straight away if he was small or not! .. I would still notice them if they are small prob :) x

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I notice them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My crush "also guy friend ) was shorter than me but he is still cute, funny , and hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes If he is attractive in My opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been attracted to a lot of shorter guys. Height doesn't really stop me from checking someone out. Age does.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.