Wedges or no wedges: What's your opinion?

Hello all :)

So for Christmas I bought myself this wedges that I absolutely adore.

Here's the link for what they look like:

link

Do you think these shoes are attractive? I've heard that some people absolutely despise them, so I want to hear your opinion.

Yay or nay? thanks!

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• i like them,but I prefer normal heels

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• These are attractive with leggings and a miniskirt, that's for sure. But they must be uncomfortable to wear all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wedges look good on pretty feet, but only if they show off the feet. These are closed. Not sure if I would care about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay! I love a girl in wedges.

0|0
    0|0
  • do it up!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Personally I don't like wedges. If I'm going to wear heals then I'm going to wear real heals. But the tan ones look fine. I don't like the black style though, I think the shiny pump looking part doesn't go with the bohemian brown bottom at all. The tan only gets away with it because they're similar in color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, I just have a hard time figuring out what to wear with wedges.

And they look good in black. Wedges are just more 'cute' I guess, while heels are more 'sexy'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay.. I wear wedges all the time. Specially if I have to walk or stand up for a while. They look just as attractive as stilettos. Your feet and back thanks you . Who cares what others like. I say wear them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • IT's all about preference...most chicks now how to rocks their shoes. Since you bought them and said you adore them...put together a banging outfit and go for it! These opinions shouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like wedges. Those aren't hideous though. I prefer normal heels because they look better to me and they're a little sexier.

0|0
    0|0