When do you feel most attractive?

something ya wear, the way you style your hair...anything..?

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I love to dress up in a suit, tie, pants, and the type of shoes men wear at the office (don't know what they are called). It makes me feel more grown up/mature. Plus, I always get nice looks, and comments from girls whenever I wear it to school/college.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• after I lose alittle weight and gain some muscle girls are always checkin me out old and young..like before I always wonder how guys got attention..but now I see and my dad also said even if your not skinny fit or built well its a inner glow that makes people attracted to every move you make and makes them think man what is that person about never seen them before...lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm that is very interesting! I always knew it was beneficial but damn! Lol.

• After a shower and walking back around with a towel with no one around.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stubble of not shaving for one day, hair halfway between two haircuts and a suit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ugly. I never feel attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just constantly feel attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • I feel pretty sexy when I get out of the shower and dry my hair. I feel the sexiest then.

0|0
    0|0
  • After I've worked out.

2|0
    0|0
  • Me? Yucky!

0|0
    0|0
  • its when I get out off the shower. I feel like a stud lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha that's very true for many people I have found, and I also agree when it comes to myself.

• When beautiful females are looking at me...which is not in this town...but they do (er..at least they used to) in Sioux Falls...(:

0|0
    0|0
  • When I've gotten a fresh haircut, clean shaven, showered, well dressed, and wearing good cologne. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 24sev

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I feel the most attractive when I work out. I like watching myself lift or run- I feel very powerful.

And stereotypically, yes, I feel pretty attractive after sex for obvious reasons.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fitted dress and heels, every time...it makes me feel top notch.

Or maybe when I take a shower after a workout...I feel Fresh to Def. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • When I am in a very very dark room and no one can see me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Good hair days

0|0
    0|0
  • pin straight hair.

or supercrazyjustwokeupcrunked hair.

the extremes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • when I see a really good picture of me its like damn I know I'm hott haha

0|0
    0|1
  • when I wear eyeliner my eyes look amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel more attractive than usual when I'm attracting more male or female attention than usual. However, I know I always look my best when I've just got out of the shower.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hah yeah like when you see heads turning and it's a good thing, not like a "you have something on your face" thing.

• I feel most attractive when I just get up.

0|1
    0|0