Guys, do you think tattoos and/or piercings are attractive on girls?

So guys, are piercings attractive to you on girls? and if some which ones are and which ones are not?

Same question for tattoos. Are there certain areas where tattoos are not attractive?

I'm not trying to generalize, I'm asking specifically for you, is this attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ear piercings are okay. Tattoos? It depends on what, where, and what colors. If it's a lightly colored little flower, butterfly, star, etc. that's somewhere not visible, i.e., feet, back of the shoulder, etc., that's okay. Tramp stamps or dark colors and sleeve tattoos? No.

What Guys Said 6

• Personally, no, though it has much less to do with generalizations behind them and more that they're just not attractive to me.

• Piercings should be kept to the ears and not too many. I've always hated nose piercings and never found out why a girl would think it's cute or something...I mean, you have to pick your nose to take it in and out haha, yeah that's hot...

Tattoos are fine at a minimum in my opinion. It'd be best to keep them in places where they wouldn't be seen all the time, but I don't mind one on the ankle or even the side of the stomach, under the arm.

• It's hard to generalize an answer for this because everyone has different taste and everyone looks different like some people can pull things off and others just look stupid. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Me personally I think piercings are cute on a girl and some girls can pull off gauges which is pretty hot, tattoos can be anywhere I don't have a preferance with them but I think its really cool if they have a meaning or if the design is unique. Hope this helps

• Not piercing, not tattoos because when you GET OLD looks nasty , nothing better than a natural women like God create

• I like belly button piercing.

And hate all others.

• Answer is NO

What Girls Said 0