Why am I having a hard time being called thick?

I'm not fat by any means I have boobs and ass roughly the same size with a waist that is 10 in smaller so I have an hour glass figure. My boyfriend just met my sister who is a skinny tiny thing and he said to me that my sister and I barely looked alike. Then he just looked at me and I was like oh because she is so skinny and I am curvy and he was like ahhh I was not going to say it because I don't want you to think there is anything wrong with that. I love thick women and you are very thick where it counts. I smiled at him but I just felt odd like I was a super fat ass. He didn't say anything by it and I know he loves to squeeze my ass and boobs and always tells me how beautiful he thinks I am and etc but he never called me thick before this is the first time :( Is thick bad... he usually refers to me as curvy... why the change all of a sudden?

Most Helpful Guy

• thick women make the best baby mommys because I love white women but some don't have enough meat for me don't get me wrong some white girls are thick to but being thick is inbetween skinny and fat..lol that just means your just right for the picking its a compliment really..be happy on the inside

What Guys Said 2

• You are not fat.. the way you describe it you have a nice body so don't feel bad for yourself.

• Do you think it's time to lose some weight?

• I feel look good how I am :) sure I could lose 10 pounds and be happier lol but it still wouldn't change anything my body is just redic like that

• Then nothing anyone says should affect you

What Girls Said 1

• Thick is not bad at all. Thick just means you have stuff where it counts, as he described. Which means you have good sized thighs, hips, butt, and boobs. It doesn't mean fat at all. Why did he decide to change calling you curvy from thick? I have no idea. Those terms are so vague that they barely have any meaning. But most people see it as just having decent about of size or muscle in the important areas.

• A reason you may be having trouble with being called thick is because for many years it has been deemed undesirable by the media to have any fat on your body. But I wouldn't worry. There is nothing bad about having a nice figure, everyone is different and you are by no means fat.