Girls do you like toboggans?

I think I'm gonna wear one to class and wanted opinions :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• So, I saw this question and got all pumped up because I love anything snow-related (I'm Canadian, hence the username :p) and I love toboggans (the sled version link but then I read a couple of the answers as well as the rest of your question and realized that you were talking about some form of hat lol :(

But, to answer your *actual* question, toques (I think Americans call them "beanies"?) are completely alright in my opinion, and more than appropriate for a person to wear considering cold weather, with the added bonus of hiding "bed-head" hair. So I don't see a problem with you wearing it to class :)

• I wore it :). No one here calls them toques or beanies though :/

• If it looks good on you go for it. It depends on the guy, but I don't have a problem with them in general. I really like them, but I look like a doofus wearing one so I don't lol

• eh,it's just a hat,normal for winter.

• i think it depends on your personality to wear it. if you're typically an outgoing guy you can generally pull anything off :)

• I like tobaggans but it depends on who's wearing it and if they can pull it off.

• ew no

• They're fine.

What Guys Said 1

• hahaha XD

get help brah