Do guys mind girls with althletic bodies?

I'm a cheerleader. I have muscular toned legs. Not small muscles though. My upper body is muscular as well like my shoulders. I'm not super jacked, but does that bother guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• My body's quite athletic and I've really had to sacrifice my curves for it. I think some guys are put off me for that reason. But I'm happy in myself knowing I'm in good shape and healthy.

If your athletic and have curves in the right places (aka someone like lara croft) you really have nothing to worry about, you'll be fighting off the guys :) But unfortunately that's rarely the case unless you get boob and butt implants, lol... which isn't a good idea...

Anyway, most girls in great shape are very attractive to guys, especially to guys who are equally athletic and therefore have a very FIT body themselves...

What Guys Said 12

• A lot of guys can be intimidated by girls who are stronger than them or even sometime just by a girl in better shape than them. What will happen with you is what will happen with everyone: you'll find that some people are very attracted to your body type, some people are fairly neutral on it, and some people will find it unattractive. You're in a body type where you'll find that there are a lot more people in the first two categories, so I wouldn't worry.

• Mind? Do we mind? Athletic bodies are hottt! Hell, they are preferred!

• I tend to like athletic girls quite a bit. I like a little (or even a lot) muscle on a girl. It does tend to be a bit rarer but it is nice to find. I'd be proud of what ya have and know that their are guys who find that quite attractive! It might bother some guys, but not all.

• not at all! Guys salivate over cheerleaders and sporty chicks for a reason- they are fit, taut, and they have great attitudes (usually)

• It looks fantastic in my opinion.

• As long as you don't have MASSIVE thighs and broad shoulders, you're fine.

• Girls with athletic bodies are extremely sexy imo. I love girls that play sports and their bodies are amazing especially girls that play tennis and soccer. Athletic girls are very sexy.

• I'll take a fit girl any day of the week. Toned arms, legs, and abs are sexy as hell in my book.

• any girl I date has to be

not cause looks but cause you can bet to get done with me you better be a farm workin country girl

• Wouldn't bother me. Toned legs are good, and as long as your upper body doesn't look like Arnold when he was still on lots of roids I doubt you will get many, if any, complaints.

• Nothing better then an athletic woman with some muscles, it is very attractive

• nope, I like it.

I just don't like steroid cases.

What Girls Said 3

• Every guy has different types. Some guys really like a woman who is into sports and keeping fit, in fact a fair few guys. And because they are into it too, goodlooking ones too.

But me, I am not terribly unfit, but quite a different body type. I'm curvy in the honest, curvy, not using it as another way of saying obese, sense of the word. (US dress size 8-10 I think). But big boobs, 34F (UK), 75G (Europe), 12F (Aust.). And some guys go for my shape, too.

It all depends on the guy, but chemistry has this weird way of working that we tend to find we are the type of those who are our type. Don't worry about it. Be proud of your fit physique. I bet you can keep going longer than I can... ahem.

• Yes they like that kind of body. Guys who are scrawny and feel weak might not appreciate it, but you want a guy who is secure and appreciates your curves! I used to envy the more athletic cheerleader's bodies in high school

• i don't know why youd say this

your a cheerleader, chances are you know guys love u

get over yourself please

• No guys don't love me. I'm not tiny like most. I feel like I have man arms