Have you ever seen someone who scarily looks like an actor/fictional character?

:D Once, I was on break at school, and I noticed this guy. He had black rimmed glasses and a white suit shirt. He had dark hair. And I swear he looked like Clark Kent!

I was mesmerized. I was staring at him and smiling. I was also following Smallville then. But, it was insane. I discreetly told my friends and they felt the same. I was so close to going up to him and telling him that.. but didn't. lol.

Aaaahh Clark Kent.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was in my early teens people thought I was the spitting image of Elijah Wood (same eyes and everything). He was the same age as me. Only then his name wasn't so commonplace so everyone just referred to him as "The boy from Radio Flyer." My dad tells me strangers sometimes thought I was him.

By that same token my dad used to look exactly like Chuck Norris. It was a running joke in the family and among his friends in fact.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Justin Timberlake has a lot of the same mannerisms and body frame as my brother. My brother also does some acting, so sometimes I do double takes when I see Justin on TV, I think, "holy crap, that's my brother!"

• ooooh - my crush looks exactly like Justin Timberlake! Because of him, now I have a mutual crush on the real Justin Timberlake. Weird, I know...

• A chef at my job looks exactly like Steve Carrel.

• Rapper T.O.P looks like the lead bounto from Bleach in GD 'n T.O.P's Knockout MV. :l

• I met a guy who reminded me of Superman one time.

• this guy in my class looks like the actor playing the main lead in teen wolf, however, he's a huge jerk once I talked to him.

• Heh. Too bad. The Clark Kent look alike seemed pretty nice.. It might have been too weird if I told him he looked like Clark Kent or tried talking with him though. Then again, I could've had a Superman friend or more, and that would have been awesome. XD