What do you think of flapper kind of skirts?

What do you think of flapper kind of skirts? link I just bought this today and I can't wait to have somewhere to wear it. what do you guys and girls think of the style?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have thin legs, they look great, and the way they move is terrific.

• yeah I'm a size 0 so my legs are pretty thin :D I have some champagne colored heels to wear with it too

• yeah I would agree. my legs or my waist would be my best feature I think

• You're lucky. Legs are the feature that age best as long as you stay fit. There are 60 year old women who still have _great_ legs.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it would like nice on a girl.

• Not a big fan - they look kinda funny to me

• Hmmm...let me think about this for a second

What Girls Said 7

• I love that! I would pair it with a basic top and add some jewelry, or a tee with girlie details on it, and keep the rest of your outfit simple.

AHHHHHHH I love that skirt.

• If you had a belt with the skirt, then it would look gorgeous. It doesn't seem to flatter your body shape too much without one. =)

• I dig it! Retro is the best! :)

• i like the style,but I don't like that one,it looks...messy,in a ''lousy quality'' way :I

• it looks better in person. there are some strings of tiny beads mixed into the fringe too, looks kinda boring on the website

• they don't look good on me by the way love forever 21!

• It could look good with long thin legs btua lot of people would look awful in it

• I personally don't like those kinds of skirts on me, but they look nice on other people.