Why do guys with naturally curly hair have perfect curls all the time?

and with us girls, it's always frizzy. like for example, this guy in my pe class always have perfect curls, and I've seen other guys too. sometimes I think they curl it. what's your secret, what do you do, do you do nothing to it or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• because women have a harder time in life, right down to her curls. men just have it easier =p seriously tho, I wish I knew. every guy I know with curly hair does nothing. it just grows that way. and it's always so soft to the touch! ugh, incredibly frustrating. men and their curls... =(

What Guys Said 1

• well my friend has a lot of curls, he wakes up early in the morning and puts some kind of oil that dries off over time and looks good.

What Girls Said 2

• girls mess with there hair more than guys so there you go

• Women do more to their hair than men do. Maybe it's easier for them because they don't damage it with heat and put a bunch of products in it? It's the same thing like when guys can grow their hair out easily and have hair down they're back with no effort if they let it, but a girl has the hardest time getting it to stay long without breaking