Do guys like long legs?

What do you think? Any preference over long or short legs? And if so, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol you could just google that. It is normally to love long legged girls because it is written in our genes. I don't won't to write here a lot of text here but is connected with evolution of mankind because when young girls start developing in puberty she will probably have longer legs because she isn't fully grown up but again is sexually enough developed. So young teenagers are enough sexually developed so they are healthier and more probable to properly give a birth to a child, so that is why guys find long legs attractive because it is associated to younger and healthier girls. But I always look to a heart not legs :)

What Guys Said 5

• I like legs that are toned and have some shape to them... as in, not too skinny.

As far as length, I never understood that. I never looked at a girl's legs and thought "wow, those are long and beautiful!". I doubt a typical girl will have legs that are too short for my taste.

• If a girl has long legs, I like them well-defined (not Schwarzenegger muscular!) and not too thin. If she has shorter legs, I like it very much if she also has smaller feet; I don't know, I just find this combination very sexy, because it makes the girl look tiny and cute!

• I like the legs proportional to the rest of her body. Nothing more, nothing less. I happen to enjoy thicker legs though. Like a larger bone structure on a girl. Seems more healthy to me.

• I usually prefer long legs, but in the end health always wins, whether they're long or short.

• Long legs for sure... They're just more appealing.

What Girls Said 4

• guys like long legs is what I've heard a lot.. why do you think guys love us wearing heels so much? makes our legs appear longer even if they're not :)

• Depends all on the guy. I hate it when girls wear heels. Makes me feel shorter.

• that's definitely true bioweapon! some guys don't like a tall girl and some do..

• I've always found it weird how guys say they like long legs, but then they turn around only to say they prefer short girls -_-

I prefer short legs. But how many dudes would turn down a VS model? Hell I wouldn't turn down a VS model

• I guess the length is just meant in proportion to her body? That whole hip ratio thing? idk

• i think they do I'm 5'11 and I'm all legs and arms and I always get compliments on my legs..but everyone is different but that's just my opinion

• Some do, some don't, some don't care. Long legs can be very sexy but I definitely have short legs and guys like my body, so it depends.