Should I wear heels?

I really love the way heels look on a girl but I'm afraid to wear them because I'm 5"11. I feel like I'd look like a freak if I added any more height. I do have really long legs already but I'm so jealous of girls who can wear heels!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm about 5'10" and I wear heels.

I know what you mean. Wearing heels in a see of shorter women can be a little uncomfortable, but once you get rid of that initial :/ feeling, and carry yourself with confidence and a bit of sass, you'll love it. I used to only wear small heels cos I was self conscious, but now I rock 3-4" ones with no reservations.

If you're looking to be approached, it's true that some guys will be too intimidated by, or not comfortable with, your height. But others will LOVE it - more likely the taller guys.

But the absolute WORST thing to see is a tall girl hunching down in an effort to appear shorter. If you're going to wear heels, stand tall and proud and think about how freaking good you look.

What Guys Said 3

• You have nothing to be jealous about. Any girl can wear heels. What's important is how high the heels are. I don't recommend anything over 4 inches. Not because it might make you seem "too tall", but because any height greater than that will be bad for your legs, and feet. If you like heels, don't let anybody, or anything stop you from wearing them. Enjoy them.

• Im telling you, you might not think this but guys love tall girls. Reason being they are a rare commodity. I hardly ever see a women these day over 5'7. So rock them heels baby and show off them long legs!

• so wear them because you like not what everyone else thinks! girls are incredibly sexy in heels!

big turn on!

What Girls Said 1

• Wear whatever makes you happy.