Does this body look odd to you? I feel too skinny.

I know they're victoria secret models, but I have the same body type. I think I should gain a few pounds, especially in my legs and arms, I look the most like the girl in the blue : link

and my legs kinda look like the girl in the orange : link

Most Helpful Guy

• Time to add 10 pounds of muscle.

What Guys Said 3

• Pictures or it ain't true

• I'd say you look fine if you look like these girls, but if you do change weight, go up just a little bit. Stay under 140 lbs, but at equal to or more than your current weight.

• If you want honesty, I need to see a pic of you.

What Girls Said 3

• Some people are NATURALLY underweight.Meaning their metabolism doesn't alllow them to gain weight.Meanwhile they may eat like football players.I do however believe in being unhealthy and if someone is suffering from anorexia nervosa,or bullimia,or even practicing unhealthy eating habits then THAT's an issue.Be proud of your body type.If you're healthy then that's especially something to be grateful for.Dont ask people especially on HERE if you are fine or not because everyone has their OWN preference.And who cares what society thinks anyway?You shouldn't live your life or attempt to fulfill what someone else deems is attractive.If YOU want to try and gain weight because of your own choice...then DO,but not because of anyone elses "opinion".

• If you have those legs but not the curves you are probably a bit too skinny but nothing grossly skinny, just keep it, you'll probably gain weight as you age anyway

• There is no girl in the orange.

• in the second picture?

• oh you're right hahah. ill update that