I have bulky calves! What can I do about it?

I have bulky calves! link Like those, that's not me and nothing else on the body looks like me except for the legs down. How unnattractive are big calves like that, and is there anything I can do about them?

I meant from the knees down*

Most Helpful Guy

• Look at them pecs! why is she wearing a bra :O

What Guys Said 3

• i think that's hot

• SEXY!

• Just go out with Johnny Drama

What Girls Said 3

• They're not unattractive.Learn to accept and appreciate your body.When my mother was alive,she unfortunately got into a car accident which broke both her legs.Her calve muscles relocated themselves and for the rest of her life she delt with scars from the pins that were placed in her legs through recovery.It was said that she wouldn't be able to even walk again without assistance.Needless to say,she defied the odds.She still had complications at times concerning her legs,but she always thanked God for them. I say all of that just too make you see that it's a blessing that you even have functioning healthy legs...some people don't even have that much.

• Those calves are not huge. They're nice.

• you're sturdy. that might not be a turn off for some guys