Do you think your girlfriend/boyfriend is the most attractive person in the world?

I do, I don't feel attracted to others anymore, I can see if their good-looking, but I'm not attracted to them.I think there is a difference.

Also, my boyfriend isn't just a pretty face, he's kind, funny, and we have a lot of chemistry, and our relationship is still exciting, even after two years.I guess when I fell in love with him, nothing else mattered.He is the most amazing and beautiful person in the world to me.

How do you feel about your partner?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in your boat hun, I don't look at ANYONE else the way I look at my boyfriend I love him so much it's unreal to me. He's sexy as all hell, hilarious, very smart (I swear he can improvise in any situation) and the biggest sweetheart ever!

And sweetie, this is 2 years later (we're totally on the same wave here) when people would tell me "oh there will be others and I know this guy seems more important blah blah blah" and he isn't my first boyfriend or anything but as soon as we got together I knew that no one else would understand how I knew he was the one. And he feels the same way about me and I don't ever even question it.

God I could go on forever about this! I'm so happy for you love! Much happiness to you.

• Mm, thank you :) I hate it when people say, ''of course you look at other men, and your boyfriend looks at other women.'' I never do, unless to see if a guy is checking me out, not to check them out though.I also know my boyfriend doesn't check other girls out because his eyes are fixated on me when we are out and about, and he tells me I'm the most beautiful girl in the world to him.I don't see how people can find others more physically attractive than their partner.

• Really?I never look at other guys, I notice that other guys are attractive, but I am not attracted to them, I don't check them out or feel drawn to them, and same goes for my boyfriend.He says the exact same thing, in fact, he said it first and explained it much better than I could so I explain how he explained to me now.That's fine though, it's good that you two can be attracted to others but be fine with it because you know you love each other.Every relationship is different.

• Well no we don't like go seek out other people to be in a relationship with or anything like that lol just looking at other people makes us realize how lucky we are to have each other that's all. If he was full on attracted to and obsessed with some other chick we'd be having a serious boyfriend intervention lol

What Guys Said 5

• i feel the same. my girl is just amazing! she's beautiful inside and out. I love her! she's just, I can't even describe how I feel about her. but yeah I find her to be the most attractive person in the world:)

• No. I think she is attractive though, and I also know that the attraction I feel for her goes beyond her looks alone. I.e. she excites me more then similarly attractive women do.

• I don't.

• Yes, she is the most beautiful woman alive, not only because of her physical beauty, but because of her outgoing personality, intellect, and sincerity.

• to be honest, I wouldn't go so far to say that she is the most attractive person in the world. that's just pushing it.

yet I agree with you and I feel that I'm not attracted to anyone else except her. but that doesn't rule out the possibility that there might be someone more attractive than her.

• I mean to you, not to anyone else, doesn't love make you feel differently about her?Like she's superior?

• i don't think this guy really loves his girl.

What Girls Said 3

• I feel the same, of course =)

As far as I am concerned, he is the only good looking man on the Earth, for me =)

• Physically? No. He looks good to me, but there are other people who I think are more attractive when it comes to looks. But when you include personality as well then I definitely do find him the most attractive. I wouldn't rather be with anybody but him.

• So basically I feel the same way as you.

• I currently am not in a relationship. But I do realize that I think my partners are more attractive than they really are. So yes, I do think they are