Are these good outfits for a college party?

#1:

link

#2:

link

#3:

This top with a cardigan and black leggings and white toms.

link

For 1-2 that's not exactly the dress and the cardigans are tunic length. Do you think these are OK or are they too dressy and would white toms go with them? If you don't think the toms work what would for better? Any suggestions? And which two do you like the most?

Oh darn OK let me try again.

1:

link

2:

link

3:

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them :)

They say classy and fun, perhaps adding some interesting jewelry to make it pop, otherwise it would be a bit conservative. The last one is fine on it's own in my opinion but the first two need some sparkle.

• Yeah I was thinking they were a bit conservative and I was trying to help that with the toms. I think you are right about the jewelry. I'll try adding a few things :) Thank you!

• No problem ;)

What Guys Said 6

• #3 might do it. #s one and 2 seem a little too conservative.

• Your links are odd

• Okay, now I can see them properly.

They all look pretty much the same really.

I think they could all do the job.

• 3 is my favorite :)

• The first outfit looked really tom-boyish. I could not see the other two outfits.

• Even in the update? The original links were incorrect. That first one in the original with the jeans is not mine, I don't know where it came from.

• If you're a good looking girl it's irrelevant what you're wearing at a party

What Girls Said 12

• College parties are no different than casual get togethers. You want to be comfortable as well as casual and simple and still show your style. I think they're fine if that's what you want to wear.

• I think the 3rd one.

• the first two links are cute but they're a little too much for a party. the third link would be good with boots.

• they're all cute,i'm gonna go with #3,and I can't really talk shoes with you-i hate toms.

• Hey that's fine. Do you think a different pair of shoes would go better though?

• I'd rather not wear heels, but I will consider black flats :) Thank you for the help!

• no problem :)

• Cute - I like the 1st and 3rd.

• I can only see number one...number two is some random picture and number three link is "unfound"

• Update: ima say three is the best but not so keen on white shoes...it might make you look like a penguin with black leggings and white shoes...can't you just ugg boots it?!

• Ok I'll probably do Uggs then. Its cold so I'll be glad to wear them lol Thank you!

• No problem! I know I'm glad to wear mine when winter comes along! It's like wearing slippers outside :p comfy!

• I like # 3..good amount of casual :P

• first one :)

• Oooohh...I love #3 with some leggings and the Toms...that would work :D

• 2 Seems cute and cool I just don't like that shoe a regular black flat would look Nice with it ;)

• I like all of them and they are college party appropriate. The first two need some accessories (like a necklace for #1 and high heels for #2), and I like the third one the most. :)

• Honestly, no one is going to care much about what you wear because they'll all be too drunk but the more skin you show the more guys you'll get...just saying.

• lol that's a good point