Girls, do you wear make up just for a guy?

So I noticed this girl at work started wearing more makeup, blush and a light lipstick. I usually work when she works and in the last month I have noticed it. Today I wasn't working but came in to buy some dvds and she was working with almost no makeup (she knows I don't work Wednesdays). I get the feeling that she likes me because we talk and tease each other allllll the time and she always has this big smile when I talk to her and she makes a lot of eye contact when we talk or tease each other. She is a friendly girl but with me she is more on the playfully mean/ sarcastic side while with others she is just plain friendly. Do you think there could be something here? I know it may not mean much but in the 2 years I've known her she just started the makeup thing and she is one of those quiet, nerdy girls who usually keeps to herself unless she is with friends. Also, we seem to argue a lot and yet we can't stop talking to each other

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have to say that yes, I and other girls do tend to wear more makeup and dress nicer (as you probably have a work uniform, I doubt this applies for her) when we know we'll see the guy we like. If she looks nicer when she knows she'll see you, that's a very good sign, as is her smiling and being playful with you. I'd say you should try to argue less, unless it's playful and fun, but otherwise go for it! Sounds like you have a chance. =)

• It is playful argument but we try to make it seem serious for dramatic reasons lol but we are always smiling when we do it. It is noticeabe because she is white and she would rarely use blush. Recently I saw her and thought she was blushing because she was embarrased but it was really make up so it did jump out at me. Not a lot of girls there wear makeup that noticeable so my guess is that she is trying to impress somebody lol

What Girls Said 5

• Go for it! Really!

Girls do have the tendency to prep our appearance more when we know we'll see someone we want to impress, whether it be makeup, hair, clothes, whatever.

A girl being sarcastic and joking with you so much usually means she's into you, it's a common way of flirting. Make sure before though, watch for any signs of flirting, even flirt yourself, just a little bit to see her reaction.

Good luck :)

• I rarely ever wear make-up, the guy just has to deal with it.. I look the same anyway so it really shouldn't matter... I only wear make-up to amplify my eyes, lips etc.. Other than that, make-up is a no go

• Im used to her not wearing any, she is a cute girl. That's why it was noticeable when I saw her. Even other female coworkers asked her if she had lipstick on lol.

• aw, adorable:)

• awwzz... when you go on Wednesdays... tell her that she is beautiful... then go for it :D

she'll feel more comfortable around you && she'll notice that you are noticing her :P

• I wear make-up to feel pretty myself. Sometimes it's just for fun, and sometimes it's to make a guy notice you! If its caked on...she definitely wants you. HAHAHHAHA

• Yeah, I understand. The thing is that she didn't really wear any and then ever since we started working together more, I noticed it. She works early in the morning too (6 am) so she must wake up even earlier lol

• I Usually wear makeup to feel pretty but sometimes I do wear more for a guy to notice me. Sounds like she definitely likes you!

What Guys Said 0