Should I go blonder?

i guess I am the autumn color type I have a golden skin tone, dark brown eyes and brown hair which gets lighter in the sun easily

these pics are a year old actually I am not so red

[IMG] link

[IMG] link

this is the real color but it`s a bad quality :-/

[IMG] link

this is a recent one

link

i am not going to bleach them I am just thinking about getting them a bit lighter by john frieda go blonder shampoo, chamomile tea and lemon juice or do you think i`d look better with my natural hair color (which you can see on the last pic when you look at my roots)

• Go a bit blonder
  • Stay brunette

Most Helpful Guy

• Where are you in the bottom pic - Vegas?

I like your natural color.

• paris ;D it`s the eiffel tower in the background :)

• Yeah, I know. Vegas has a replica. I was trying to make a funny

What Guys Said 8

• I think your hair looks fine the way it is but that's just me, don't change it :P

• I like natural

• You could go a bit blonder, but your hair looks good in the recent one.

• it is good right now.

• Stay your hairstyle, always looks best. Women dying their hair just is silly to me :\

• i think it looks good the way it is

• dont go blond your hair look great the way it is

• I like it where it is now.

What Girls Said 6

• You won't see a drastic change using that method without dye, but it'll make it look lighter. But I think that's good for you. I think blond hair wouldn't suit your face/dark eyes. It looks fine now, but if you still want to go lighter than I suggest you just stick to a lighter shade than what you are now. I see you more with darker hair than lighter.

• I agree with like everyone else that has commented... I love your hair now and you should leave it that way, however if you want to go a bit lighter I think thatd be fine but a good way to do that would be just a few highlights. p.s. cute dimples! lol p.s.s. I am so jealous of the length of your gorgeous hair!

• I like it now, but if you want to change it up, add some highlights or something. you are beautiful! =]

• Your hair is GORGEOUS the way it is, it's basically the same color as mine.

I use John Frieda as well but the enhancer (doesn't make that much of a difference, or any at all imo). I'd keep it natural. (:

• Leave it this way, it looks nice.

• I like the way it is now. :)