Guys, what do you think of pixie haircuts?

I've heard everything from butch to adorable. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see a girl with a pixie cut? Is it cute? Hot? Masculine?

link

I couldn't decide on one pic so here's a link to a google search- haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute as hell. Very attractive, but there must be a good bone structure to support it.

What Guys Said 7

• I think it's cute, especially when they have pretty head bands or bows in their hair :]

• I don't really like it, at least not on younger girls.

• so wack

• I have absolutely no idea what that is lol got a link?

• on certain girls it fabulous but on some not so much, I think its cute though, if you feel that you can rock it like no one else then I say go for it, :P

• I don't really care for pixies and bobs...By the time females are my age they all wearing 'em...keep it at least a little longer when you are young...(:

• It looks masculine and confident.

It tells that you want to take control in the bed.

• ugly

What Girls Said 5

• I them sometimes they're stylish and cute, but other times they're tacky. It all depends on the person. Just like red lipstick, not everyone can pull it off. Its a small amount of people who can.

• I had one before. So awesome! Took no time to do in the a.m. I liked mine spikey. But now I'm going w/o chemical straightening and letting my curls grow in :-/ if that doesn't go well, back to pixie I go!

• I wish I could pull off a pixie :[

• I like them on certain girls. You really have to have the facial structure (and make-up) to be able to pull it off. Sometimes it makes your face look too square or too fully round and it can look odd. (For example, in the pictures of Kiera Knightly that show up in the search, the cut makes her face look square. But Emma Watson's cut looks fabulous on her because of her heart-shaped face.)

• Most men won't like it.