Help is it okay for an attractive, healthy girl to have a little body hair?

I mean look at Alyssa Milano.. she's an attractive healthy girl and has alittle body hair, forearms, happy trail and bush , so if an everyday girl, whoes healthy and attractive has alittle body hair, say in the same places as Alyssa Milano( forearms adn hppy trail and bush) is this bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• really who cares. keep it if a guy is really interested he will look past that and just care about you if a guy is just trying to get into your pants then he won't like a little extra hair and well that will hopefully help you keep from making a few mistakes with some not so great guys. but if your really worried about it then you can try shaving or waxing see how you feel then and make ur decision.

What Guys Said 10

• I didn't notice that my Girlfriend had a little hair on her arms until I had been dating her for seven months. Most guys don't really mind or notice so don't sweat it. There are plenty of guys out there who won't think anything of it.

• It is perfectly fine, guys do not even notice those type of things they mainly look at your face and your body physically and your personality.

• It's okay to have some body hairy, including pubic hair
    be free to do whatever you want, it's your body

• ditch the forearm hair and trim the bush down or shave it off completely. and the trail. but if you have it its really not that big of deal. but definetaly get rid of the bush

• Why? it just occurs naturally... why do people have this vendetta against women having pubic hair, it pisses me off that I have to go to so much trouble to remove it just to please the opposite sex.

• You are human, and I look for a girl who is human. Being human is not a turn-off.

• It all really depends on the person, but for me it isn't that bad, unless you have like a freaking beard, but what you mentioned isn't that bad. You are looking at supermodels and stars, they are the ones who have waxing, shaving and the whole nine yards so they look good on tv.

• My biggest crush has a little dark forearm hair/hair on the neck. It's not as gross as it sounds haha. I'm really not that picky on physical features.

• It's not bad at all. If you're an attractive healthy girl, body hair won't change that! Shaving it would make you look a little odd, in my opinion. Worry about more important things. :)

• As long as its not facial hair, I don't really care

What Girls Said 1