Tattoos on girls, yes or no?

I've been thinking about getting a few small tattoos. What would you guys think of these for attractiveness purposes?

1. Wolf paw on the top of my foot.

2. Silhouette of woman dancing on my shoulder.

3. Rose going from the back of my neck down to my rib cage area.

4. Alice in Wonderland Rabbit on the front of my rib cage.

All of these tattoos are of significance to me and are going to be quite small...except for maybe the rose. So classy?...or trashy? Just trying to get a 2nd opinion. Tattoos are forever you know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the guys on this site hate tattoos on girls I don't know why. I think if they mean something to you then do it. They can be cute. On guys though they are super hot.

What Guys Said 4

• I like them :) especially when they are very artistic, just along as she isn't shaving her hair off and has vulgar tattoos that would give my gran a heart attack I would be totally cool with it :)

I would like to see a pocket watch on a girls back or chest placed creatively.

• From one to 10, 10 being best, I would vote 0 for any tattoo.

• Personally I'm not one for tattoos but those aren't bad.

• eh..I am old..and therefore old-fashioned...nothing is a beautiful as your female skin..I would like for you to not get ANY tattoos...but...if you absolutely MUST...do the foot one...and rib cages are last choice.../:

What Girls Said 2

• Personally, I could probably never go through with getting a tattoo but from the ones you listed, I think the first one would be really cute and very classy. I'm not sure about the other three because I don't know the significance but I guess you could picture them all on your body first and see if you like it. Just make sure it's not something you'd regret. And tattoos aren't forever, you can actually do some kind of laser surgery to remove the tattoos if you really don't like them. Anyway, since they're actually of meaning, I'd say the tattoos are classy and definitely hot.

• I think tatoos can be really Hot If the drawing is Good and isn't like trashy looking...

I think the rose idea is My favorite and it would look classier If you decided to do it in One color only like all red, or all black... My artistic opinion as for the guys not liking it well its more of a personality thing... If he doesn't like its not a match