I look younger than my age, what can I do?

I am 19 and some people think I am 14,15.. this makes me frustrated. People doesn't treat me serious, always have to show my id card when want buy alcohol or want go to club.. also boys around my age usually think I am younger , too young for them.

It's because my face, I have childish face , I don't make up because it would look funny, like 13 year kid with make up. If someone knows any trick, tell me what can I do to look elder?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know any tricks, Your in the same boat as me. I'm a DJ (Part Time) and a had a chick ask me if I was old enough to buy a beer, I responded it I'm not old enough to buy a beer I'm not old enough to DJ, She asked me to prove it and I walked up to the bar and said to the waiter, Adam stuff the beer, get me a C.S. Cowboy, She said okay you've stepped it up, I responded now I'm returning to my decks.

I live in a town where every body knows you, even thought everybody knows me even at the place where I DJ, they still ask me for ID, Most venues even if you look over 18/21 (Depending on LOCATION still ask for ID) I use to work at a place where the their policy was if you weren't six feet under ask for ID.

But you'll reap the benefits when your older so don't freak out, I don't think it is a bad thing for a girl to look younger than what they are, I think it's a bad thing for a guy to look under than what they are.

What Guys Said 3

• Tie your hair at the back, it will give you a serious look. Where high hills, with a dress that hides the high heels. Tan yourself a bit that will be like make up. Also color your hair kinda blond it will go with the tan skin. We tend to think that Latin girls (when you tan yourself you might look like one) are generally short.

• Come to Japan. All the girls here try their hardest to look as 13 as possible and the local guys seem to like it.

• Well you could make a killing as a prostitute for pedophiles

What Girls Said 2

• Don't waste something advantageous. I think guys would really appreciate your youthful appearance. Additionally, when you are older, you are going to really reap the benefits. I am so jealous. ^^

• Try a new haircut, and watch some YouTube videos on how to apply makeup so you won't look weird. Maybe some new clothes might help too. Eventually you won't be so irritated by looking younger. You'll love it when you hit 40!