Girls' figures? Men's opinion needed.

Again a question which pops up during girl get-togethers - men's thoughts on women's figures. My friend is a short girl (5 ft) and looks really young most of the time even though she is actually 22. She can easily pass off as a teenager most of the time. She has a petite figure but with all the necessary curves. But she also has a little bit of a lower tummy which becomes obvious when she sit down with a tight tee on. She is conscious about it most of the time and it drives me nuts because I am somewhat similar with greater height.

Does it really matter with guys? I mean, is it physically repulsive to have a bit of a tummy on otherwise a normal girl figure?

Most Helpful Guy

• What matters isn't that it's there, but how self conscious she is of it. I probably wouldn't notice it if she didn't point it out or obsess over it, but if she did, it would drive me up the wall. I hate when girls are that insecure.

• I know right. Her consciousness is driving me nuts too and made me start questioning my own. Gah.

• I'd rather date a girl who could stand to lose 20 lbs and was comfortable with it than one who was fit and thin but was insecure and obsessive about it.

• Thanks for BA.

What Guys Said 5

• It doesn't sound like either of you have anything to worry about. A little tummy can even be cute. Don't obsess. Just smile and enjoy life.

• Doesn't matter in the least.

• No. I actually prefer a girl to have a bit of a tummy. I like some meat on my women. And if she has all the necessary curves then that's even better. Sounds hot to me.

• You really need an example of what figures you are talking about. link

• Hourglass with a bit of a tummy.

• From my example that could be Voluptuous or Pudgy. I'd like her figure. :)

• Whats your height and weight?

What Girls Said 0