Ideas for a new hair style?

I am getting pretty bored with my hairstyle - it is long, straight, and never colored. Does anyone have ideas of a cute new look I can try out? I'm not afraid of color/dye as long as it isn't a pixie cut. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you can pull off a lighter sunny blond. :) blond suits you well, so I wouldn't stray from that color. If you do want to try something completely different, try going a light brown (or mink brown). it will bring out your eyes. Just don't go really dark, it will be hard to go back blond if you do and your light coloring will be washed out with a super dark color.

What Guys Said 3

• try this

link

• Why don't you try short hair? Like just half way down the neck. I love short hair on girls. It looks gorgeous.

• I don't really think you should start in on dying your hair. Once you do it the first time, you won't want to stop and the more times you do it the more you start to damage and eventually kill your hair. Also, the more times you straighten it (if it's naturally curly) the more you're killing it as well. Cut it as less as possible and keep the length you have now. It's perfect!

What Girls Said 6

• cut - link

color- link

• Short at the shoulders with maybe a redish color?

• I've always loved bobs. Maybe short in the back and long in the front? Its very sexy (:

• chocolate brown color would be gorgeous :).

• do you know how quickly the color fades?

• The only color that fades on me is red. It will go to a brown color :(. Never had a problem with any other.

• Shoulder lengh and wavy!

• I think these would look really cute on you and of course color is up to you, but these are just the styles:

link

link

this color would look great:

link