Blond or Brunette?

My hair is naturally a light brown color which I hate because I think it makes me look washed out. I normally dye it a really dark brown color which I like and think looks better, but it's faded and in need of redying. I was thinking though of maybe going blonde? I don't know if it would wash me out or not though, but I had blond hair until I was about 8 and then it went mousey brown. I was wondering, which do guys prefer? blond or Brunette?

Most Helpful Guy

• Brunette > Blonde

Dark hair is defiantly better than blonde.

What Guys Said 4

• I have a barbie that's blond :)

• keep it natural brown, or brunette

• Depends on your skin color. If your tan, blond looks great. But if your white or dark tan mousey brown is just fine.

• I favor brunettes-dark or light

What Girls Said 2

• Well...I have no chance then :(

• They like either. I am in a similar situation to you, my hair is kind of a light brown. It has some reddish gold tones and people say that is unique and not to change it, plus I'm scared to dye my hair. Unless you have light eyes I wouldn't go with blond, I find it looks fake with brown eyes.