Showing shape more than skin is very sexy?

Today I was wearing an outfit that I got a lot of compliments on, and stares from guys, and compliments from guys that I looked really hot.

To start...I have big boobs and a big butt and a little waist. My thighs are full but very firm and toned.

I wore a high necked black shirt, very plain and fitted. No boobs showed at all, but you could see the shape and the contrast from my waist to boobs.

Then a gray skirt, mid thigh and pencil cut, and tucked the shirt in. It was very sleek and definitely highlighted my waist and butt a lot.

Then I wore black pointy toe skinny heel leather boots that are mid-calf length, and I wore black tights so they look a bit more tame and appropriate for work.

And a long gray pearl necklace.

I got a lot of compliments and stares from guys. And from a woman too.

I didn't think the outfit was anything that special though. Did it just highlight my body nicely or something (especially the legs and butt region)? Maybe because I wasn't showing a lot of skin but the fitted shirt and shortish tight skirt (combined with the heels) showed my shape well?

Or was it the boots? One guy said that really made it sexy.

Just curious. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• You looked drop dead gorgeous I can say for sure it was a combination of everything.

What Guys Said 4

• Showing shape is more sexier. I love dream girls like you that dress modestly and do not show a lot of skin (like sluts do). You can "add" me as one of your admirers.

• men like when a woman looks classy and sexy. It was a combination of tightness, and the short skirt with heels, very sexy.

• Its the shape and the allure of the unseen.

It is why Burlesque is sexier than stripping, but much harder to do.

• A lot of people don't realize that wearing clothes that fit well make you look great. Especially if you have a great body. You mention fitted, sleek - you're a winner! :D

What Girls Said 2

• You wore a simple outfit that complimented your body very well.

It flaunted your hour glass figure perfectly which is why you got a lot of admirers.

I sometimes wear simple outfits like

a dress, or a tank-top and tights, and I get every one staring also.

Its all about choosing what is right for your body not necessarily the fanciness of the outfit.

• True.

I know my body type and I purposely will wear close that have conture especially around my waist. I think the idea is to show off curves but not to have stuff hanging out or be too revealing. you got to have some mystery ;)