How toned does a guy have to be for you to really like looking at his body?

How much definition do you like and about what height and weight do you prefer. Showing pics to show how much definition you like would be nice :)

Most Helpful Girl

• To really enjoy looking at his body? No less than this: link

Doesn't matter how tall he is (as long as he isn't shorter than me) or how much he weighs when he looks like that.

• Well you picked a great looking guy lol

What Girls Said 5

• Not super tall but taller than me (basically where when we're both standing, my head fits just under his chin). I am actually turned off by really toned guys. I love it when guys are just barely toned and have powerful arms. But I don't like the husky type. I'd rather have a skinny guy than a husky one :P

• over toned is worse then under toned... some definition but not to much.. not over weight for his age but underweight can scare some girls and make themselves self-conscious

• I not too crazy about toned but you need to be big huge hulkkk

• You mean, downstairs?

• No I didn't mean downstairs LOL I meant like big huge arms, big breasts and the v shape body type is really hard for guys to get but it just make me ughhhh

• I've been into the bodies of guys who were underwear model toned to just a little soft around the edges with some nice features (such as nice arms and a small belly). I tend to like guys who are leaner than guys who are jacked. I'm a mesomorph and tend to be most attracted to the smaller end of mesomorphs of various degrees of fitness, but not really overweight.

• Good description

• It's hard to find pics of average people on the internet! Everyone is gorgeous :)

• Awesome :D

• For me not very. I'm turned on by a variety of bodies, muscular and not so much.

What Guys Said 1

• The majority of girls tend to put much less value on a guys body than guys put on a woman's body. So for an idea of how 'toned' is perfect probably won't be attainable from the answers.

As for height, most women prefer taller men.