I want to know if I'm pretty?

My female friends say I'm pretty. My family& all adults I know think I'm gorgeous. Some guys have called me hot. Some guys have asked me out. But I still Haven't had a boyfriend, and I'm 90% sure my crush doesn't like me back, but he used to, and the boy I liked last year liked me. I see other guys looking at me in class and I think some may like me but I don't like them. But if I'm pretty then how come I Haven't had a boyfriend? Anyways, just by this info, do you think I would be a pretty person?

Not asking if I'm pretty, just asking if it sounds like it.
how do I delete this question? now its sounds stupid to me

Most Helpful Girl

• If a lot of people think you are you probably are.

But, looks don't have to do with having a boyfriend. I know it may seem that way but it isn't.

What Guys Said 4

• You've provided nothing substantial for us to base whether you are pretty or not other than having a confidence issue...which lets face it isn't emotionally "pretty". As for the physical component of being pretty, your text provides no evidence of that either.

• Pretty has to do with your appearance... I don't know what you look like so how can I by your text judge what you look like?

• There is no physical description of yourself in the question, so I have no idea. A picture would be useful.

• I have no idea what you look like, so I can't answer the question. What I can tell you, is that someone out there thinks you are pretty. People have different tastes, so someone is bound to find you attractive.

What Girls Said 0