Is it True or False that 90% of a womans beauty is in the face?

Is it true of false that 90% of a womans beauty is in the face? so if she didn have a perfect body was over weight or too thin but was beautiful in the face none of the rest would really matter to you?

Opinions!

Most Helpful Guy

• No, most of a woman's beauty is in the heart, actually, not at any physical location.

• yes easy to say but we all know guys judge the physical locations.

• We judge those locations for recreation, mostly in women we don't know. We don't focus on that with a woman we know and like!

• Best answer, al in all, no?

What Guys Said 13

• In my opinion, health is critical. I find almost any woman who maintains a fit body attractive. A pretty face can do a lot, but it doesn't counter extremes very well. For instance, a morbidly obese or anorexic woman would not be saved by an attractive face, but a woman who is fifteen pounds over or under weight might be.

• Not true. In fact, I'd like women better if they didn't have heads!

• Here is probably the most detailed survey on this subject, and it's really cool how it contains several demographic variables:

link

Personally, I have not gone for girls with hot bodies+ugly faces, or ugly bodies+hot face. But if you gave me a less extreme option, like average body+hot face, or average face+hot body, I would usually go for the average body+hot face. Basically what sapientiamagna said.

Definitely not 90%, but face is more important in how attractive a girl is to me. I've fallen in love with a few average body girls with extremely cute faces, but not as many girls with extremely hot bodies and only average faces. It is pretty close to 50/50 for me.

• False. I believe that 90% of a womans beauty is her eyes and hair. I find a woman beautiful if she has an amazing personality and some attractive features.

• Face is more like 20-25% for me.

• comical!

• 25% doesn't mean 'face doesn't matter'. It means given the choice between a great body, sub par face, and great face, sub par body, I'd go for the better body.

I'd also say when I was younger I put too much emphasis on face, and didn't give girls who were less pretty enough of a chance.

• well I'm young so you know how the fuq I feel ! riiiiight?

• Well, I say a pretty face matters. But however, trying not to sound like an ass but the body matters too. Even if a girl with the prettiest face but she's 300 pounds, guys wouldn't find her too attractive. Just some thought, go easy on me because personally, I don't care much about that, well, a little.

• wow dude are you even a man? you sound like a punk..."maybe a little"? we want truth here, not backing down like a coward

• lol, this is just an opinion gathering thing. You got yours, I got mine. Nouf said, it depends on many factors. There's always something called " personality", and that could totally change the way you think about a girl.

• Well, the face carries a lot of weight in one's attractiveness, but it's not everything. CERTAINLY NOT 90%. That's a ridiculous number. Just being honest, not cheesy.

• 35% face

35% personality/attitude

30% body

Sometimes they can vary, depending on if something is more awesome/extraordinary than usual, lol.

• A pretty face is very important, but there are many other factors too. So, I guess it's false in my book.

• I'd have no problem at all with a really thin chick with a pretty face. None.

• Well a body is something you have a lot more control over, while a face you are kinda stuck with. Iv had situations where I would go for a girl because of her body, and other times because of her face, eventually one or the other starts to get annoying, also fat faces are not that hot

• I dive right in on this with all my clothes on! lol...for me the face matters a LOT. to be frank about it, but so does other things like personality, and her weight! She has to take care of herself. Face is liiiiiiiike80%

• I don't know about 90%... I'd say maybe around 40% in the face? Then the rest is spread evenly over the whole body.

?

• dude gtfoh w?th that nonsense! So you date a girl who looked like Chewbaca?

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on what he wants and the guy. Guys who want a physical relationship only typically only go for amazing bodies, a nice face is just a bonus.

• I think men say its the face to sound better.. but truth is, if they wern't attracted to you at all whether it be body or face, They would have never talked to you in the first place. Its sad, But true.

• There is a societal bias to say 'face'. I think that's because 'face' is less sexual. Its okay to care about someone being pretty in an abstract way, but not to care about them being sexy. To me, that actually is backwards - it just speaks to our puritan cultural background.

• False

They like a nice balance between a nice body and a nice face. Nice doesn't mean the girl has to look like a supermodel, it just means not sticks and bones and not fat and a symmetrical body as well as facial features.

Don't think that a face will make up for being fat or flat all around

• false.

• 90% is a bit high. I'd day it's about 50/50 or 40/60 even 70/30. And to some 80/20 and 90/10 but being healthy and in shape is important, I personally would pick face over body for a man or women but that's just me. A cute/pretty face does go a long way though as long as the girl isn't obese or anorexic.

• 60/40 70/30 maybe.

• 90% is high..I've seen many girls with nice bodies and mediocre faces get a lot of guys.

I find that the rule is thumb that if your body is nice, you have long feminine hair, and you dress in a way that flaunts your body, and wear some makeup (but not too much), you will attract men as long as you aren't ugly.