Best liquid or mousse foundation?

When I came home today my makeup looked horrendous, I occasionally get breakouts which I can cover quite well. Other than that I don't wear that much makeup, however, my makeup always looks okay at the beginning of the day and horrendous at the end, my skin type is combination, I'm just looking for something sort of cheap that goes on smooth, covers well, blends, lasts long, and doesn't cake up or oxidize into an orange color since I have fair skin! Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• I am very, very pale, and I had trouble finding foundation that looked natural on me for the longest time until I found Loreal's True Match line. My skin is very oily in the summer and too dry in the winter, but just a little bit of this lasts me all day. I buy mine at Walmart, and I'm fairly sure that every display has a clear plastic tag somewhere that allows you to find your shade by holding your hand beneath sample spots (it was really helpful to me).

There are a variety of shades for skin tones that have warm, neutral, and cool undertones, as well as matching concealers and more than one form of foundation (loose powder and pressed in addition to liquid - I like to use just a little of the pressed powder on top for a smoother finish to my makeup).

Loreal also has a Magic Perfecting Base. It can clog your pores, but it is excellent when you have a stubborn breakout that doesn't want to cooperate with concealer - just make sure you wash your face very well if you use it.

What Guys Said 1

• Best foundation is No Foundation.

What Girls Said 4

• Unfortunately all the things you listed, you won't get cheap from my experience. I live by Studio Gear Matte foundation. It stays on, looks flawless, blends perfectly, and is definitely worth the money spent.

• Clinique is pretty good, blends with skin and you can buy a foundation with acne care

• Clarins everlasting foundation. It smells amazing and lasts FOREVER . I have pretty oily skin too, and it still lasts all day. it's pretty pricey, but well worth it.

• Revlon Colorstay Foundation is your best bet.. Or use concealer instead.