Small hands and feet

I have really small hands and feet, I'm talking size 6 1/2 - 7 shoe size... It's a REALLY shallow question, but what do guys think of small hands and feet...

pretty random question huh?

I'm not like a short person, I'm actually taller than average but I'm under 6 ft. I am also considered "underweight" from my BMI... if that means anything. lol
Oh ya, sorry for so many updates, but I actually like my small hands and feet and I show them off with confidence. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hands and feet being big or small is all relative to the size of the person. If they are proportional to the person's size, then it should not matter. What matter more is their structure, Like if the hands are manly or the feet are manly or ill-shaped or very flat, then THAT can be a turn-off.

In my personal opinion, size 7 feet in girls in the PERFECT size. For that particular reason, I do not prefer tall girls because they tend to have larger feet. Now there is nothing wrong with having larger feet but in most cases, larger feet (like size 8 or larger) have something or the other that makes them unattractive. Its almost like they need more care.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• We could care less. Our primary focus is way elsewhere.

• LOVE IT

• I have size 15 shoes and huge hands by the way, haha.

• huge turn on

• being a footmen depends on what they look like

• How long are your hands and feet? =)

• Lets talk sometime, I have big hands and feet. Size 17 shoes

• I don't think I care lol. It can be kind of cute but if they talk complain too much about them then it's annoying

What Girls Said 5

• My hands are the same size as my 7-year-old niece's hands. Most people don't notice. When they do, it's just like, "Oh my God, your hands are so small!"

When I got measured for my ring size in high school when I ordered my class ring, the lady made a huge deal out of it. It was really awkward lol

• You are lucky! I really don't think that it bothers guys that much I wear size 11 and my boyfriend doesn't care.

• I wear size 4.5-5

Most shoe companies start with 6's! You are lucky!

I have to order shoes off the internet =[

• Oh my gosh....poor you... :(

When my dad was in high school he had such small shoes that he had to get girl shoes...and they were like beige...so when his friends asked him where he got them, he'd say they were special and came from far...lol he couldn't let anyone know he was wearing girl shoes... lol I don't know why, but your comment reminded me of that.

• Hahaha!!! that's hilarious! poor guy!

• My feet are just a 6 haha. It used to suck being a freshman in highschool and having a hard time finding nice shoes because I used to fit better into the kids' shoes.

• my shoe size is 5-5 1/2..my boyfriend loves 'em