Ladies do you really look at men's shoes?

so I'm in a suit and tie do you really judge a guy by his shoes?

here's two I'm looking at, massive price difference ..which ones do you like? or if you wouldn't choose them two what type do you like..also I'm in a black suit

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really I couldn't care less about men shoes.

These are the ones I find ugly:

link

link

link

Honestly, imo...this is why I don't care for male shoes...because unless they are sneakers or boots...they are usually shaped like "gators" for dress shoes...which I find extremely repulsive..so I tend to ignore those...

What Girls Said 8

• Yes honestly. But I look to see if they're clean/shiny. If you're going to wear a suit then I'd expect the whole outfit to be thought out and done. Would it be a deal breaker? No, unless the shoes are in shreds. Will I notice the price, or even care? No. As for the shoes you picked, I personally don't like pointy shoes on anyone. But the second one has a better look to it.

• I like the seconds ones, they look more unique, I don't like the first one as much because its ordinary to me.

• I usually don't care THAT much about shoes as long as he is not wearing garbage bags on his feet.I like the second link though.

• First link is nice and I don't care too much bout a man's shoes

• Yeah lol we do. but I like the second ones

• shoes don't really matter, they just have to match :3

• i like the first ones:)

• I notice whether or not they fit the scheme of his outfit. I don't really like seeing a guy dressed up wearing sneakers, unless he's doing it as a deliberate flair, like cons. I don't know why, it just seems lazy/unattractive when a guy only makes the bare minimum effort to keep his style looking sharp. I'd get the cheaper pair, though. I'll never pay over $60 for shoes and I'm a chick.

What Guys Said 1

• First ones are garbage leather polished (Coated) and will not last well but are cheap. The second ones look like a total rip off - not because I won't spend that much on shoes because actually most of mine are in that range - but because thy don't look like very good quality. If you're in the uk if check out herring shoes or pediwear online. If you want a more trendy shape loake does some shoes similar to the second, probably better made for less money. Barker does some in that price range but again, nicer.

Beyond how they look there is a big difference in how more expensive shoes wear. Better shoes actually need to be polished but can be resoled and last a long time. Cheaper shoes generally don't take polish - they have a synthetic coating which doesn't show much wear until it starts cracking at which point it's time to throw them in the trash.