Why do most girls nowadays wear borderline see-though clothes?

I have been noticing that most of the time I can see through most girls clothes I check out, or some of their pants or skirts are short and low enough for me to see their panties, and their shirts are really, really thin, so I'm wondering do the girls know this or just don't care. I'm not complaining, but I'm just really really curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• because it's in style. I work in retail and we sell a lot of see-through tops, very thin materials and short shorts and low riders. If a girl wanted to buy clothing that wasn't so sexy, she'd honestly have a hard time finding them because that's majority what's sold in stores nowdays

What Girls Said 6

• Some wear it to look slutty.

Some wear it because it is in fashion.

Some wear it because they think it looks cool.

I have some see through shirts..i like them because I think they look cool.

• Well for me, it's a way to look sexy without showing too much, and I wear like the thinner shirts. But they're in style (wel at least here they are) so that's probably why you're seeing a lot of those

• there are a lot of see-through-ish shirt trends right now..

• I don't think it's the case for MOST girls, just the ones you notice most, for this reason. But yes, they do realize it.

• its just what's in style and plus usualy the number one thing on a girls mind is to impress guys and that's concidered one way to do it.

• It's a style thing, sometimes.

What Guys Said 2

• of course they do, they worry more about what they wear than guys do. They either like the way they look with them on, or they're trying to get noticed, nothing wrong with it

• Enjoy the view not much else to it