Do women prefer guys whom are 5 foot 8 inches in height to have a body bulider, toned or ripped physique?

I'm a guy's whom is 5'8 in height attending the gym trying to keep my body in great shape, though when asking for advice I was given tips to train my body like a body builder, tone up and sometimes combine both to gain an MMA ripped physique ... So what type of shape do women prefer guy's that are 5 foot 8 inches in height to be and find attractive...

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope.

• Can you clarify your answer..

• "Do women prefer guy's whom are 5 foot 8 inches in height to have a body bulider, toned or ripped physique?" >Nope, I do not. Your height is fine but, I don't like the buff look on any dude except will demps...I think a normal lean look is fine.

What Girls Said 5

• Guys always want to go for the MMA look. Honestly as long as you're healthy and toned, it doesn't make a difference. Abs/muscles are sexy but they're not everything.

• Yeah, that's an okay height.

• Can you clarify your answer..

• The question did ask, do women prefer guy's whom are 5 foot 8 inches in height to have a body bulider, toned or ripped physique? So in you're case you care for a fat guy whose taller then u

• ROFL, no.. I don't like fat guys.

• I think all women want a toned physique, no matter what height. Body builder is going a bit far though!

• In good shape, muscle definition, but definitely NOT body builder like, they just look so funny to me! :P

• no, not at all

• Can you clarify your answer..

• Your height is fine, I don't care about muscles, just as long as he looks nice :)

What Guys Said 0