Why do older guys seem to compliment me more than guys my age?

I look young for my age but I get hit on by 35-45 year olds more? why? damn it. I want a guy who is my age...

Most Helpful Girl

• i have the same problem, except they are from the ages 34-65, it really boggles my mind on what they see in me, not only that, they are either involved with someone, has kids, or just right out losers, so I am in the same boat as ya sista! and I need answers...there is a 53 year old wanting to marry me eeeekkk! but I am sure you have a great personality, maybe mature for your age, a good listener and good to talk to, idk, but those are some characteristics men like, older men of course! I hope you find your answers chicky

What Guys Said 2

• its simple when in your prime you tend to be easly destracted busy all attention on your future..older men have hit that rough patch in life or have enough success to lay it down with a women..simple

• guys your age are still trying to figure out how to talk to girls, men always like younger women even when they are 35-45 and will try for them first and work their way up to their age

What Girls Said 1

• prevs. they want the younger girl