Does it mean anything if you say hi to a girl and the girls says hi back but doesn't look at you? (read details)

There is a girl I have been say hi to recently. she is rather shy. today while we were going to class, I said hi to her and had a talk with her. I noticed that she did not look at me when I said hi (or was she looking at me during the entire talk) but yet she was smiling most of the time while I was talking to her. something going on here? btw do you think that the girl was focusing on looking where in the hallway she was going so that she wouldn't hit anything (is that why she didn't look at me? becuase she was too busy looking at the hallway)?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think she likes you and just was to nurvos to look you in the eyes id go for her

What Girls Said 1

• lol, I do that. she likes you, that's for sure! she's just to shy to look you in the eyes, I am like that.

What Guys Said 1

• Confusing, but I get your point. She likes you, especially if she is a nervous/shy girl. Talk to her more and more every day and she'll open up to you and become more comfortable around you. Then, when she least expects it, ask her out. Break the touch barrier, maybe a hug, so that she can see you like her back.

Good luck!