I look like a doll.

I'm 5 even, 98 pounds I have HUGE eyes, and I'm really really pale with long really curly bright red hair. is that unatractive? do guys mind? I'm 17 and my face looks like a 14 year olds lol but I got boobs ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• well it depends on the guy, and I'm mostly just like you: short, small, nice eyes [at least I think so], really really pale, look really young for my age, and got boobs [yay!]

anyways back to it depending on the guy: for a guy 5'10 or under and not very big you're probably perfect! and definitely for one who's also pale and has bright red hair. just because people who look alike are more likely to be attracted to each other, though there are definitely exceptions so don't worry about finding someone who looks just like you. also I've learned that guys may be initially attracted to a girl because of the way she looks but they'll stay because of the way she acts so don't just focus on your looks but also your personality [confidence, sense of humor, etc.] and character!

What Guys Said 2

• if there above an a and guys like your ass then your fine personaly I think youd be really hot adn I got a fried that's shorter then you she's 4' 9"

• hay if aguy trually likes you he won't care what you look like

What Girls Said 3

• Little lady,

If you know who Jackie O is, she seduced men using her features that made her different from other women. For example her eyes were far apart from each other and her hair was also different but that's what made those part of her signature traits, it's what made her stand out because she knew she looked different and embraced it. From what you say about your features I don't see how any guy wouldn't find that attractive but the most important thing is that you love your own skin. It will radiate through you and other people will see it.

• my husband, 5'10 160 lbs, loves that I'm small. it's pretty nice when you're 38 and your husband says you look ten years younger. concentrate on the things you like about yourself. when you feel good about yourself, others will notice you.

• Personally, I've got a friend that has big doll eyes. Two guys have fallen just cause of the eyes. ; )

I think the doll look is awesome and If I ask my guy friends they would say doll look petite and adorable.

Some guys like the 'doll' look since they look all big and manly next to them. :L