What is your favorite accessory?

Or the one you get the most compliments on when you wear it ?

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh earrings by far for me. I've never really been a "bracelet" person, and I don't wear too many necklaces since I like to not have anything on my collarbone and that whole area in general. I think earrings are great because there's so many versatile ones that can really reflect a girl's style, as well as compliment their face.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• The chains that I wear for sure.

I have various sterling silver chains (one plated with yellow gold as well).

I have several pendants that I like to rotate out depending on my mood and my outfit.

The most unique pendant I have, that I get the most compliments on, is this one here:

link

Not many guys would have the balls to wear that; I think it's dope, especially in the sunlight. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My necklace/beaded necklace.

Its wooden carving of an Egyptian god Ra. It was the god they prayed to watch over soldiers/warriors.

Many people say its intimidating and others say its cool but most of them said they like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason, guys will often complement a girl's necklace.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a silver chain with a shark tooth I take off the tooth a lot and just wear the chain.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Earrings. I hardly wear them though, I just have a thing for buying not so ordinary looking ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if you would classify it as an accessory but I have sequins jackets that always get compliments because they are so gaudy. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My earrings

0|0
    0|0
  • My glasses - I love how smart they make me look. I do need them for medical reasons (short-sighted).

1|0
    0|0
  • i love to wear necklaces. I don't really like bracelets and rings are OK but I can't get enough of necklaces!

0|0
    0|0
  • earrings and rings

0|0
    0|0
  • This twisted diamond necklace that was passed down through my family's girls

0|0
    0|0
  • gold necklaces

0|0
    0|0
  • My spiky black leather boots

Pearl necklace

0|0
    0|0